According to eyewitnesses, the incident happened today Wednesday morning in the Kote Sangi area in the west of Kabul city.
A number of citizens posted on social media about a fire breaking out in Ahmadi Market and asked the Kabul firefighting department to take action.
Minutes later, our reporter from Killid, Islamuddin Ahmadi reported from the scene that firemen were trying to put out the fire.
Ahmadi said: “The fire spread from Ahmadi market to another market named Zadran and more action are needed to control this fire”.
According to the initial reports, the fire was caused by a short circuit.
So far, the security officials and Kabul firefighting department have not commented on this and there are no details about the casualties and damages caused by this incident.Follow TKG on Twitter & Facebook