Writer: Sajia Yasin
3 Dec 2019

Gas Inhalation Leaves 4 People Dead in Balkh

Family members died due to gas inhalation in Balkh. (Photo by: Social Media)

Gas inhalation left four members of a family dead in Balkh.

According to officials in Mazar-e-Sharif Civil Hospital [December 3, 2019], four members of a family have been died due to gas inhalation.

Dr. Shafiqullah Shafiq directorate of Mazar-e-Sharif’s Abu Ali Sina Hospital, told Killid [December 3, 2019] that these people have been died due to gas inhalation last night, and their corpses have been taken to the aforementioned hospital.

Every year in several provinces, including Balkh, people use heating gas stoves in winter, which often causes several casualties.

 

Share on

Comment

Name (required)
Email (Required)
Message (required)

For setting garavatar as your photo ,go to Gravatar Please.